[thesite] Tip Searching

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Fri Apr 5 10:26:03 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [thesite] Tip Searching

> you mean like this?
> http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/detail/c/_/d/4346

Sorta

> i got that by searching on your name on leo, clicking one of the
> links, and seeing this tip...
>
> or do you mean update every digest with a link *to* the page *from*
> the digest?

Yes.  When I search for old tips using google, I sometimes get a page from
the digest.  It would be nice to be able to jump from the digest to the
individual tip so that I can post the url on a discussion forum without
forcing readers to wade through a digest to find the tip.  Heck, I wouldn't
even mind an anchor to jump straight to the tip on the digest page!  :)

Does this help clear up what I'm asking?

-joshua