[thesite] Re: [admin] theheadlines?

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Apr 9 21:54:00 CDT 2002

> You appear to have forgotten that
> you use that joke about once a week... ;)

what joke?

[badump-bump]

actually, thanks for noticing

"Shut up!" he explained.  (attributed to ring lardner)

did you perhaps want a real joke to make up for it?

   Pedro, walking his dog, met Jaime, who was walking his.
   "Eh, Jaime," said Pedro, "that ees some beautiful chihuahua!"
   Jaime grinned. "Gracias. I got heem for my wife."
   Sighed Pedro, "I weesh I could make a deal lika that."

--  from Leo Rosten's Giant Book of Laughter (he's the author of
       The Education of H*Y*M*A*N  K*A*P*L*A*N)

rudy