[thesite] looking for something to do...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Apr 17 15:46:09 CDT 2002

Matt wrote:

i have a friend of mine (Matt Hogan) who has some extra time and is
looking for something to do for Evolt... probably HTML or CSS related.

got anything for him? something that would fill his 2-3 hours of free time
so he can satisfy his compulsion to do something good for us? :)

lemme know ASAP.
____________________

Matt ..

I don't really have anything off the top of my head for HTML/CSS.  I
unfortunately do not have a lot of time to spend with someone.  Do you?

Cos there's lots of work to be done on the leo pages, if you want to guide
him on how to do it, send him the template files (headers and footers being
used on leo), and CSS file, then the individual pages from the list sub
options pages?  Do you know what I mean??  That's a few hours worth of work,
cos all those pages need to be edited and are stand-alone pages that get
dumped into MG.

IOW, take the source on the main page of leo .. then the info from the sub
signup pages etc. to be dropped into a full html page in MG.  This actually
needs to be done for all of the lists.  Since that all got lost when we
upgraded.

Only other thing I can think of would be assisting with tip classification
.. in Dean's absence, I think you or Jeff would be the best persons to
direct him on this.

Any good ?

Mich