[thesite] looking for something to do...

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Wed Apr 17 19:06:01 CDT 2002

Michele Foster wrote:

> Want to give us a brief run down on your skillset and what you're interested
> in doing to help out.   CF, JS, ASP, PHP, Perl, pixel perfectionist, yadda
> yadda?  This goes for everyone that's got some time.  Speak up  :)

Oh yeah. I guess that would help, huh? :D

"What I'm Good For"
by David Wagner

CF: capable of fixing & troubleshooting, at this point, but probably not
actual new development. 3+ years of experience, but not enough time
devoted to it lately. I grok DB architecture, but I don't *like* it. :)

CSS and such: learning. Had to be dragged in kicking & screaming, but
I'm working on it.

Pixels: limited artistic abilities, but I'm always happy to slice,
optimize, reformat, recolor, & otherwise destroy the work of others. And
I'm pretty good at it.

I'd say my main skills (and interest) at this point are in content:
editing, formatting, organizing. Nitpicking. Being loudly opinionated.
I'm a good speller, but so is Word, I guess.

I'm sure there's more, but nothing is really coming to mind.

Gosh -- now I'm not so sure how I keep a job. ;P

+1 on getting a semi-formalized to-do list going. It would certainly
help me figure out how I can be useful, and it would probably work well
to get others involved, too.

Matt -- feel free to contact me on or offlist re: tips, whenever it
happens. Thanks.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net