[thesite] <pre> tags

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 17 19:33:03 CDT 2002

getting caught up after a couple days of insanity, still busy, but reading...

anyway, i'm of the opinion that the textarea is just the right size for medium-
sized blocks of code... i'm still not a fan of the textarea, even though i support
its use...

for this version, i suggest we don't fiddle...

for the next version of evolt.org, i'd like to suggest we style <pre>s much like
i've done on my site to allow scrolling...