[thesite] feo notifications

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Apr 18 06:11:00 CDT 2002

feo_articles at mattwarden.com

which is where they should go because the site ain't done/live and is
still in testing (and development) phase. if you want to do some
development, i can set up a fwd rule to you too.

i'll get to your article in 2-35 days. heh. just kidding.

On Apr 18, Madhu Menon had something to say about [thesite] feo notifications

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com