[thesite] Status of everything I can think of at the moment ... ;)

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Mon Apr 29 15:48:00 CDT 2002

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:54 -0400 "Michele Foster"
<michele at wordpro.on.ca> wrote:

> Garrett, I know you and I haven't had a minute to spare to even look
> at the PHPGroupWare stuff.  What would you like to do with this?

Ideally I'd like to get a crew of programmers together and throw some
man hours at the project to help them in their bug-squashing escapades.
Unfortunately, like you say, I don't have the time to organise something
like that at the minute.

It's a great project with a lot of potential, but the version we
looked at had a few bugs in it, possibly one too many for us to make use
of it right now.

Saying that, they've just released 0.9.14-RC3 which I haven't had a
chance to play with yet, but it might be worth having another look.

I can set aside some time in a few weeks to have another play with it,
if we can get some others together to join us, then all the better. The
bulk of the work is going to be getting it too look like part of the e.o
network.

G.