[thesite] PHP Groupware Project was ... Status of everything I can think of at the moment

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Apr 29 22:20:00 CDT 2002

Seb,

This would be awesome .. thanks a million for picking up on this. I'll
definitely help debug and set it up (or tell you/GC what to do :) for our
needs the best I can .. but I don't know a lick of PHP, so I'm not useful to
program it at all.

Perhaps, Garrett should give you a brief run-down of what he was looking
into.  Personally, before we spend the time/energy to redesign it to look
like an *.e.o site, I think it would be wise for us to see if it meets our
requirements.  Between Dan, GC and I, we have a pretty good idea of what we
want it to be able to do, and I think it can do it, but it will definitely
require *work* to get it to the stage we want.

Mich