[thesite] User Page (Signup) Done

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 3 10:11:13 CST 2002

Hmm.

Thinking about this a bit more... I really like the look of the wide
picture, but admittedly, it might be tricky to find a pic that works in that
size. What if we offer two size options, one the nice wide-look format, and
one for smaller headshots like the other one that was posted a few minutes
ago? (Sorry, can't find the link, just deleted a bunch of mail. D'oh.)