[thesite] Re: author picture border

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jan 3 17:31:26 CST 2002

haha

better look quick .. cos I'm about to change the CSS too  ;)

I like it with the border .. but it doesn't really matter to me.

On a more important note .. I will be altering which CSS file is used on teo
in about an hour .. I'll restore the original when I'm done.  Umm.. what
file contains the link to the css file?  Do I need to change the
application.cfm file?

Mich