[thesite] Ratings Bar .. CSS .. yet again ...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jan 3 20:12:44 CST 2002

Joel,

Not for me .. I'm ok at the moment .. just working on CSS files at the
moment.

I only added a table to the "test" article so I can test the colours in the
various CSS files .. make sure all the classes get colourized properly and
are viewable in the different files.

I'll leave the coding/labelling, etc. to .jeff.

Mich