[thesite] [Article] Revised ... The baby is growing ... a community feeling

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jan 10 23:16:44 CST 2002

Dan,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>

| maybe link to the tips search in the 'other mods' section

umm.. do you mean to link to the user page, which now contains a link to the
user's tips on leo?  Which user should I link to?  Can that be done
programmatically if the user is logged in?

Or maybe that part is confusing?

<quote>
on the user's page a link has been added to the <tips> search; and,
</quote>

and maybe a
| (when logged in) behind the features thta require that to work

I don't believe there are new features that depend on log in status.  I
didn't include in this article the new Admin (and God) features, should I?

Mich