[thesite] User page changes on TEO

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Jan 10 23:42:14 CST 2002

Isaac,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac Forman" <isaac at triplezero.com.au>

Looks good to me .. just what we needed .. an interim user's page before we
get to work on the full membership pages.  (yeah!!)

| Before the announcement of these new things on WEO/thelist/etc, we should
| ensure that the authors mentioned in Michele's announcement article have
| also uploaded their pics to WEO.

Yes and no ...the photos will move with teo --> weo.

However, the bio's won't.  But we'll coordinate that in real time, i.e. get
Jeff and Aard to add their bio's to their profile at the same time.  (Or
anyone with God can do that directly.)

| Also, we may like to consider a page (however temporary) which lists
people
| who have uploaded their pic and bio, so that members can browse around and
| start to get an idea of the faces that make up evolt.org, and read some
info
| on who they are.

I like the idea .. I don't know how to do it tho. (The bio is easy, we can
select all where bio exists .. not sure how to do that for the pic tho.)

Michele

P.S.  (I'll add these changes to the article too)