[thesite] BUG on user page?

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Fri Jan 11 15:21:53 CST 2002

I just tried to delete my picture without replacing it and got this
message after spinning for several seconds:

###

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

"#form.authorbio#"

Error near line 15, column 26.

Error resolving parameter FORM.AUTHORBIO

The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very likely
due to the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier
of (CF_TAGSTRIPPER), occupying document position (15:1) to (15:144) in
the template file /home/evolt/public_html/evolt/user/act_process.cfm.

Date/Time: Fri Jan 11 15:20:13 2002
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0; T312461)
Remote Address: 209.165.177.133
HTTP Referrer: http://www.evolt.org/user/index.html?action=edit
Query String: section=user&action=process

###

David