[thesite] [Bug] Overlap Problems

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Jan 12 17:32:55 CST 2002

Seems to have worked just fine... thanks Aard .. that was one of the things
I was going to try.  :)

Someone with access to the live server, can you make a couple of changes
please.

in /article/dsp_article.cfm

lines 285 and 286 look like this

change that first <br>

leave the last two

So, lines 285 and 286 will now be

Might be easier to fine by knowing what Line 287 is:

<cfif getauthorarticles.recordcount OR Len(Trim(getarticle.authorbio))>

NOTE:  Don't update the file from teo to weo .. the file on teo was restored
to its "test" stage where Jeff still needs to modify the ratings bar.  This
was done intentionally.  So, to fix the overlap problem, please do the
above.  :)

Also, I made some textual changes to the /user/dsp_signup.cfm file.  Added a
sentence that the black border is included automatically.  That file can be
updated directly from teo --> weo.

TIA,

Mich