[thesite] [bug] "new articles" on the rating sort

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jan 15 23:47:59 CST 2002

ok, maybe it isn't a "bug"

and yes, the subject is surely confusing.

http://www.evolt.org/rating/index.html

notice the text in the .pageTitle1 and .pageTitle2 sections? "new
articles"

but it isn't a sort by date, it's a sort by rating. any chance we can fix
that to say simply "articles" or, if we must use two words, something like
"quality articles"

huh? you say that "quality" doesn't work because only the higher in the
sort are high quality articles?

well, of course, only the higher in the date sort are the "new" articles.

but, like i said, i'd rather it be something else or just "articles".

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com