icons for the tip harvester (was Re: [thesite] Re: [***forum] page

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 12:59:25 CST 2002

> From: David McCreath <mccreath at ak.net>
[...]
> If you find yourself wanting to skip from <h1> to <h3>, then you need
> to examine your writing. There's probably an <h2> that should be put
> between the two, even if it's just one sentence, or in the case of
> what I'm doing on the mock up, just the header itself.

usually if you think about *why* you want to skip an <h#> level, it's
because you want it to *look* a certain way...

well, that's too bad...

if it's your own site, style your <h2>s differently, or even embed an
inline style (which, IMO, is the wrong thing to do) if it's that
important to you...

> Alternatively, your orphaned <h3> section could be moved up in the
> hierarchy.
[...]

and that's usually the best solution...