[thesite] Re: icons for the tip harvester

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 13:15:46 CST 2002

> From: javier velasco <lists at mantruc.com>
[...]
> went and did a quick&dirty gif
> it also keeps the code-sharks away

hmmm.... me?

> http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt/harvester_icons.gif
>
> let me know how you like the layout and colors, now i have to get back
> to work

erm, what if we change the colors on the site?  or the user does?
right now you've pulled those colors from the page, so it could look
odd in different colors...

i'd actually rather see black&white since i think we'll be safer
overall for all color schemes...

i think i want to see the icons take up the same space on-screen
(you know, like 12x12, or whatever, so that they both occupy the
same area, even if they have negative space)... right now it doesn't
feel like that...

crap, i need more time to just try some of these..