[thesite] an actual article?

mrg mrg at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 16 14:08:08 CST 2002

Wishing I could contribute more, so i'm thinking i could do this:

write an article on "Good, Basic, Cold Fusion".
Something which outlines a good way of doing things, for those who haven't
tackled CF yet, or have just begun to tinker. Spell out the basics of
cfswitch, multi-purpose re-usable forms, code re-use, and some other stuff
which will put the beginners a few days ahead in the reading. Stopping short
of sessions, tokens, etc.

I'm not the expert on all of this, but i've figured a few things out. I
would consult the wizards here behind the scenes to help make sure that it's
thorough and true - with links to the appropriate articles on SQL, forms,
etc for more detailed information.

It may take me a while, but i'd like to do it if it sounds worth doing,

oh, and is this the right list for this kind of thing...

matt g.