[thesite] Re: icons for the tip harvester

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Jan 16 14:13:05 CST 2002

On Jan 16, Michele Foster had something to say about [thesite] Re: icons...

>December 2001
>
>Week ending:
>31            24              17            10         3
>icons        icons        icons        icons    icons
>
>With correct title tags for each icon (as identified in the Key, which is
>nice btw).
>
>I found myself thinking that the numbers reflected the number of tips .. ok,
>so, I'm sleepy.. give me a break ;)

no, i thought the same thing. when something is linked, you look at
that... maybe before the "week ending" text. i think we ought to change
each to 12/31, 12/24, etc. so it can be compact, but still recognized as a
date.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com