[thesite] how many ratings to appear in sidebar?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 16 18:33:08 CST 2002

> > p.s. it was isaac that added the 6th rating
> >
> > you are now number 1
>
> thanks isaac, although i wasn't trolling for a new rating...

don't thank me. i gave you a 4 to end this thread. ;)

(actually gave it a 4 because that's what i think it is (mostly stat tables,
etc) -- but ending the thread would be a bonus).

must've been someone else. (a couple more 4's and 5's since i last looked).

i've finally got one of my articles in there -- you think i'm gonna let some
stat write-up junk push me back out? ...