[thesite] Re: [xxxlist] Tip Harvest for the Week of Monday Jan 21,

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Jan 28 17:20:00 CST 2002

dean, if ya could, shoot me an email telling me what the problem is and
exactly what files you touched. i had to figure this shit out the last
time we went through this and should be able to do it again (as long as
not a whole lot has changed in the new version as far as which files do
what)

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Jan 28, Dean Mah had something to say about Re: [thesite] Re: [xxxlist]...

>I tried.  I tried what was posted on the Mailman FAQ but it didn't
>seem to work.  I blew away the archive and then tried re-running it
>but it kept pulling the message from somewhere.  In the process, I
>fux0red the sequence numbers (there's a gap now) of the HTML mail
>files.  Should've known better than to play around with things I know
>nothing of.  :)
>
>Dean
>

>rudy writes:
>
>> any chance you can also yank it outta the archive?

mattwarden
mattwarden.com