[thesite] Squirrlemail probs

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Mon Jul 1 02:16:00 CDT 2002

Dean Mah said:
> I'm not encountering the problems that you describe.  What browser are
> you using?  I tried with Mozilla 1.0 under W2K.  You may also want to
> try to clear your cache.  Does the problem happen consistently?

Mozilla 1.0 / NS 6.2.1 / IE 6 Win98. It's not a cache issue.. I'm getting
e-mails listed repeatedly in the one listing, for instance your e-mail
showed up 13 times in my thesite folder listing. More or less every e-mail
that's come in to be filtered to a folder in the days since the upgrade
has appeared multiple times in the folder listing.. but messages have only
appeared in the inbox once.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org