[thesite] FAQ articles on home page?

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Sun Jun 9 18:49:04 CDT 2002

Oops, sorry, this should have gone to thesite. Please ignore the one
that went to SysAdmin. Too many groups to remember!

-----

Hey Development folks,

I was wondering why FAQ articles, or my donate one in particular,
aren't showing up on the evolt.org home page. Is this usual?

Can we get my article on the home page? We won't get many donations
with it appearing silently under FAQ alone.

Also, Hugh gave me the code for adding a PayPal button on any page
(thanks Hugh!), and I was wondering if we could put it in the side
bar? Maybe above the "Logged in as..." info?

Here's the code:

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="give at evolt.org">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="evolt.org's shameless tin cup">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="1">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but04.gif"
border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and
secure!">
</form>

Thanks,
Marlene