[thesite] FAQ articles on home page?

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Sun Jun 9 20:01:04 CDT 2002

Hi Isaac,

>Shouldn't the emphasis be more on "donating to support evolt.org" rather
>than assisting with PayPal's branding?
>
>I'll send an image offlist soon.

Grand. Maybe the text message around the image should say:

"Please give to help support evolt.org" or some such. Donate is
actually not the best word (it's just what was already in the PayPal
image). "Give" and "support" are preferred.

Perhaps we *shouldn't* link to PayPal from your image. We should
probably link to my article instead, so people know there are various
ways to help.

Sorry to change now. Like Hugh, I seem to have too much I'm keeping
up with at the moment (and I need to get focused back on work
tomorrow!).

Thanks Isaac.

Marlene

P.S. Jeff said: