[thesite] recent comments page

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Mar 12 18:12:01 CST 2002

http://www.evolt.org/comment/index.html

what do you guys think about adding the body of the comments in there as
well? it would sure help regulars like myself who have most likely read
the articles which are being commented on, as we wouldn't have to open
each article just to view the comments.

there's surely an argument against giving comments out of context, but, if
one was going to respond to the out-of-context comment, they'd have to
first open up the article page, so maybe it's not a big deal.

thoughts? i know it'd make my life easier and would make checking out
what's new on evolt a much quicker (and less "windowed") task.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com