[thesite] FW: [thalist] Headlines from evolt.org for 27-MAR-02

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Mar 28 11:38:01 CST 2002

On 11:06 AM 3/28/2002, Warden, Matt said to me:
>do you see them in the archive?

Nope.  That's the next place I checked.  They are, however, listed in the
new articles queue.  The two articles I'm referring to:

<http://www.evolt.org/article/Napster_We_re_indefinitely_on_hold/1/23124/index.html>
<http://www.evolt.org/article/Internet_Explorer_6_Gaining_Ground/1/23125/index.html>

(Of course, the second one is mine, which is why I even noticed at all. :)

>i see quite a few of them there now, but i didnt take the time to match
>them up with the articles on weo... just looked at the sheer number

Interestingly enough, one (well, two, duplicate submission) just came
through fine today, but still no mention of the other two.  Really strange...

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.