[thesite] What do you want to do ?

Lindsay Evans lindsay at redsquare.com.au
Wed May 1 01:39:00 CDT 2002

Just to be a pain in the ass, I'd prefer JSP.

What were we talking about again?

I've just hit a bit of a dead spot here at work, so anything I can do to
help, I will.

Relevant skills 'n stuff:

CF4/5/MX
Flash4/5/MX (ActionScript)
some Perl
some C++
PHP4
JSP (on WebLogic)
ASP
HTML
JS
CSS
XML
XSLT

I've also been known to dabble in databases (oracle, mysql, ms sql server),
design, IA and tequila drinking

--
 Lindsay Evans.
 Developer,