[thesite] What do you want to do ?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed May 1 07:14:09 CDT 2002

Lindsay,

Can you add yourself to the Fact Finding Mission found here:

http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/FactFindingMission

We're using this to (a) learn more about each other (b) find out what people
want to do to help out evolt.org (c) skill sets .. etc.

Holler if you have any questions and/or can't get the wiki to work properly.

You have a very extensive skill set .. I'll let the project leaders of the
various projects fight over who gets ya first ;)

/me pokes Simon, Jeff, Matt, Dan, Seb, Dean

Cheers,

Mich