[thesite] Status of tip harvester

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu May 2 17:40:00 CDT 2002

Tip classification is proceeding.  We've got a couple people actively
doing it.  Is that enough, probably not.

I've whipped up a quick script to add people thetips editor
(previously needed direct access to my account and database).  I'll
wait until I hear from the steering committee or whoever makes the
decisions now before handing out access to it.

Dean