[thesite] Wiki Questions

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu May 9 11:26:00 CDT 2002

Martin .. or anyone else :)

How do I do this ...

See this page .. Erika added her Fact Finding Mission here at the bottom
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/ListManagement

But I want it to appear on the FFM page and also theForum page.  I'm
confused and unsure how to go about doing that and not breaking any links.

Also from the same page, at the top where there's a reference to CaseStudy2
.. it's hard-coded .. I couldn't get it to connect to the correct page
(http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/CaseStudy2) .. so, I left it
hard-coded as Adrian had originally done .. and somehow managed to get it
not to show a ? after.  Not sure how I did that but it might have something
to do with me adding a ! at the beginning in order to see the square
brackets.

Also, Martin where you've added comments to the case studies, can you please
use a colour and indicate at the top which colour reflects your changes.
Are both bold and italics yours?  Or has someone else edited the page and
added comments.  It would be helpful for everyone if we all follow the same
rules/procedures.  :)

Thanks,

Michele
(*the wiki-challenged one*)