[thesite] Tip classification update

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Fri May 10 10:26:01 CDT 2002

Joel Canfield writes:

> > You view a tip and then pick the closest category from a pull
> > down list.  If you see anything obviously wrong in the
> > formatting, you can change it.
> >
> > If you're interested, let me know and I can set you up.
> >

> Hey, I'll bet even *I* could do that. If you hook me up, I'll
> pretend to be helpful.

Okay, go to:

   http://lists.evolt.org/~dmah/Private/thetips.cgi

Use your weo username and password.  Click on the summary link and
start with the 'Unclassified' tips.  You can also choose to enter a
random tip ID into the box and start from there.

There's no concurrency control so don't be totally surprised if your
changes get overwritten by someone else's.

Thanks,
Dean