[thesite] Tip classification update

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Sat May 11 11:48:00 CDT 2002

> | I usually just put them under Links/Resources.
> |
> | Dean
>
> yeah, me too, but just thinking how many i've put there lead
> to me thinking that others must have put a lot more ...

'Resources' is a bit vague, esp. if we end up with too much there. Like when
I move and all the boxes are marked 'miscellaneous'

As a bibliophile, and as an evolter, I think a category for books is good.
We get so many queries re: 'what's the best book on . . .' that we shouldn't
make folks wade thru all the resources tips to find 'em. Heck, we should
have a page of 'evolt.org recommends' to make it even easier.

joel