[thesite] Moving On

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon May 13 11:24:01 CDT 2002

Mich,

I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that evolt will miss
the professionalism, enthusiasm, work ethic, and energy that you brought
to the table in the various projects you helped out with. You're leaving
some really big shoes to fill :)

Enjoy the new town(looks beautiful btw!) and the new life you're
building! You've taught me a lot of things during the projects we've
worked on, and I thank you for that. :)

Good luck!

Dan