[thesite] Re: [Theforum] My situation.

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Mon May 13 14:57:00 CDT 2002

At 10:40 AM 5/13/2002, Daniel J. Cody wrote:
>So, in condensed form: I think its time for me to move on with other
>projects in my life, although I'll always be extremely proud of where
>evolt.org was when I left it.

Dan,

I wish I could somehow find "the right words" to say. I do want you to know
that I've admired what you've done for evolt.org and all that you
accomplished and contributed.

I've intentionally stayed out of the political stuff in addition to having
many nutso things going on in my personal life.... so I've stayed a little
quiet for a bit with theforum and the site.

I wish you all the best, Dan, and I know it wasn't an easy decision for you
to decide to move on.

If/when you get out to California, please holler my way -- I'd love to buy
you a beer. :-)

Thank you, Dan, for everything.

Warmly,
Shirley