[thesite] converting ellipsis on site to valid entity

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue May 14 23:34:00 CDT 2002

On May 15, aardvark had something to say about Re: [thesite] converting...

>> From: Dean Mah <dmah at shaw.ca>
>>
>> I've only found one article that has &#133; in it:
>>
>>    http://evolt.org/article/Researching_Web_Sites/4090/10485/index.htm
>>
>> Did you want ... or . . . replaced as well?
>
>i meant in the templates... look at the CF that generates the
>sidebar... every truncated title and [...more] uses the entity...
>
>but hey, good to know there's an article we can fix, too...

oh, well that's a whole nuther thing.

fwiw, i assumed you meant articles too.

ya, we can do that.

i'll get to it tomorrow.

again, unless someone else wants to do it. i dont want to be a
little-job-hog or anything.

werd,

--
mattwarden