[thesite] converting ellipsis on site to valid entity

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu May 16 21:57:02 CDT 2002

so, i didnt' forget about this. i just haven't had time to dig up the ftp
password for weo.

i was gonna just make the change on teo, but i dunno what else is in
progress and not ready to be moved up yet, so i figured i'd download a
fresh set of files in another dir, make the changes and reupload.

i'll get to it. sorry im slackin :)

On May 15, Warden, Matt had something to say about Re: [thesite] converting...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com