[thesite] Fw: [xxxxx] Once More, with Design

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri May 24 16:35:00 CDT 2002

On May 24, Miriam Frost had something to say about Re: [thesite] Fw:...

>> >Yes, I noticed that too, can we get that changed?
>> >Evidently there are about 130 people here...
>
>> er... you want the subscriber list to be public?
>
>Yeah, is that OK?
>Or do we have to vote on that somewhere else first? ;-)~

no, it's not that. but there are a lot of reasons why we don't do that for
any of our lists, one being spam reduction.

i mean, if we're gonna give our subscriber list away, we should at least
make some money off of it!

er...

--
mattwarden