[thesite] Re: [Theforum] [xxxsite] Opportunity

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Oct 3 16:24:00 CDT 2002

S'okay ... I think 'marketing the value proposition of evolt' is
like Martin's comment from a few days ago on interviewing ...
it gets better and easier with practice!   ;-)

Do we want to try to squeeze some $$ (or equipment) out of HP?
Or should we bring in more blood to polish our act before we hit
them up?

RonL.
(Who is in a 'hard currency' bind for the next 18 months or so.
If I'm gonna help out evolt in a financial way during that time
it's gonna have to be through work on things like sponsorship
proposals.)