[thelist] Table Talk, Part 2 (was: Table Talk)

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Thu Jun 29 17:45:08 CDT 2000

At 07:10 PM 6/27/00, Tony Grimes wrote:
>That was just an example. It works fine there, but when I try to insert
>images, it breaks in NN 4 (I've only tested in 4.6/Mac) -- the top row
>expands in height as I resize the browser window. Here's the working
>example:
>http://www.tonygrimes.com/492/test1.html

Sorry to come in so late on this thread.  I just got finished with a couple
tough days, and decided to relax by fixing some more code ;-)

You were missing a TD in the page at the above URL, and there were some
slightly funky tag usages. (p tags around images, etc.)  Please test this
one in the trouble browser and see if it works any better:
http://www.madstone.net/upload/temporary.html

(fwiw, it validates for CSS, but the HTML validator at W3C choked on the
missing ALT tags)

-Jorah

http://www.madstone.net/