[thelist] custom 404 not used with .shtml addresses

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Fri Jun 30 04:14:58 CDT 2000

both of them worked for me using ie5 for the mac.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
It is a talent of the weak to persuade themselves that they suffer for
something when they suffer from something; that they are showing the way
when they are running away; that they see the light when they feel the heat;
that they are chosen when they are shunned. --Eric Hoffer