[thelist] RGB/CMYK to Pantone

James Drinkwater james at guntrisoft.com
Tue Jul 4 09:26:49 CDT 2000

open your picture in Photoshop.

sample the colour with the eye dropper tool.

click on the colour in the tools palette

the colour picker will pop up

click the custom button and Photoshop will
show you the pantone colour palette and highlight
the colour which is closest to the one you sampled.

James Drinkwater
(james at guntrisoft.com)

Guntrisoft Ltd.
1 Park Place,