[thelist] Admin note - list email and flurry of forwards

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 4 11:15:35 CDT 2000

you may have noticed a bunch of emails just came through forwarded by yours truly... i'd like
to take a moment to explain the 3 things that held those emails up, and required me to manually
forward them:

1. Please do not send HTML- or RTF-formatted email to the list.

2. Please do not send any attachments, including vCards, to the list.

3. Please do not cc or bcc the list - the list must be in the 'to' line.

some of you have heard this before, but today alone we have 5 new subscribers, so re-
iterating it every now and then isn't such a bad thing...

since our resident list manager is on vacation, i figured i'd step in here and forward those on to
the list... as always, djc is the one who can answer your technical questions in case you think
that you weren't doing any of the above, but your post was still held...

going out now to blow things up under the pretense of the holiday...