[thelist] New iMac Rumors

Chris George chrisgeorge at home.com
Tue Jul 4 21:24:18 CDT 2000

Annie,

A few colleagues of mine are holding out for the end of September-ish for
the new iMac G4's...  HOPEFULLY they'll do the 17" upgrades at the same tme,
but somehow I doubt it 'cause it takes a style change as well, not just a
guts change.  Not that this is reliable info or anything, it's just sort of
the trend here in Canada (that I've seen, anyway).

--Chris

(I owe a tip)