[thelist] Re: concentric.net hosting

Watkins Matthew matthew at Natuzzi.com
Wed Jul 5 08:16:07 CDT 2000

In a thread some time back dealing with hosting I complained about some
quality issues with 9netave.com. I said I hoped that the quality of service
would improve with the buyout by Concentric. The results are in and I
thought I might share them:

There has been a considerable increase in quality. Services are less buggy
and better organized. I have had no down time that I am aware of. I have not
had to use the phone help or trouble tickets so I cant vouch for that, but
the rest looks pretty good for relatively inexpensive hosting.

Cheers

Matthew