[thelist] CF hosting - multiple domains on one account

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Wed Jul 5 19:12:07 CDT 2000

I've recently signed up (after seeing a recommendation on thelist several months
ago) with http://www.crystaltech.com/ .

For $20/month, you get an awful lot.  (they have bigger plans, of course, but
their lowest one is $20).

For $20, you get unlimited DSNs (within reason), CF hosting, FTP access,
something like 250 MB or space, 3 GB/month of transfer.

Also, if you want to be a reseller, they don't charge you a fee.  They give you
a discount for each additional site you host with them (so you can bill your
clients the $20/month while you pay less than that), and the discount gets
bigger with a greater number of sites.

So far, I've had no complaints with my personal site (
http://www.scottbrady.net/ ), but then, I haven't really been checking down
time.  It's been up every time I've checked it, if that means anything. And, I
just started up a new commercial site, so we'll see how that goes.

Scott

"isaac forman" <isaac at triplezero.com.au> on 06/29/2000 06:47:28 PM
Does anyone know of a host that runs an automated system that allows multiple
sites per account?

If there aren't hosts allowing multiple domains per account, are there any
decent CF hosts providing good deals for about 20MB space per account? I can
easily shift my main clients up to more expensive hosts, and keep the smaller
ones on cheaper hosting plans and just let them know to expect the occasional
downtime.