[thelist] Creating a website for South/Central America

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 19:44:17 CDT 2000

yeah you're right but i think we were talking about "major" languages. less
than a million people does not "major" make :-)

i think if he makes sites in Spanish and Portuguese, then he's probably got
99% of everybody who might be using a computer there. Add English and its
darned near 100% right?

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
The aspiration toward freedom is the most essentially human of all human
manifestations. --Eric Hoffer