[thelist] webapp logic

Jay Turley JTurley at scottrade.com
Thu Jul 6 15:46:08 CDT 2000

I have developed some weblications which are single-page based. It's great
for a small tool. However, the group I work for is moving toward the
Model-View-Controller model of developing weblications. This does not lend
itself to creating single page apps.

refs:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-1999/jw-12-ssj-jspmvc.html

http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/smarch/st-docs/mvc.html