[thelist] Request for responses to mouthfullofliquor.com

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Thu Jul 6 17:06:06 CDT 2000

Hello all.

I was checking my web server and saw that my access logs jumped to triple
their size just a few hours ago.  Intrigued, I started looking through it
expecting it to be some sort of error or problem.  However, I soon realised
that ~100 people (572 lines added to access_log with an average of 5
requests made per IP) hit my website www.mouthfullfoliquor.com from some
URLs that I can only imagine are coming from here.

After checking my sent items in my mailer, I realised that a signature of
mine accidentally had the random option checked.  I can only guess this is
how people found it.

Even though the site is not ready for general perusal, since so many people
have already looked at it, can I get some feedback form those people who
have already looked at it?  I don't mean to take up bandwidth here so you
can email me directly.  Thanks so much for your time and cutting criticism
in advance.

Greg Strange