[thelist] Good alt texts [was .gif texts]

Zachary Mutrux zacm at etr.org
Fri Jul 7 17:00:54 CDT 2000

The alt text they do have is nice, but unfortunately, the author has
neglected to include alt attributes for spacer and text images. This results
in the following in a text-only browser:

The Official Website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Sai

[INLINE]
A logo with the words: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
[INLINE]
[INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
[INLINE] [INLINE]
Basic Beliefs [INLINE]
[INLINE]

[INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
[INLINE] [INLINE]
The Scriptures [INLINE]

etc...

Apparently, the alt text provided is only there for sighted visitors to the
site, in case the image doesn't load for some reason.

zm

At approximately 7/7/00 2:02 PM, the esteemed Henrik Enberg
(kirneh74 at hem.passagen.se) typed the following:

--
Zachary Mutrux, IT Generalist
National Service Resource Center; ETR Associates

Change your listserv settings, read and post messages on the Web:
http://lyris.etr.org/scripts/lyris.pl?site=nsrc